Sunday 13 March 2011

You said it again my hearts in motion

This weekend has been so lovely, and now I'm finishing off my homework and printing out lots of work. Ah I'm so relaxed and happy. Listening to Terrified by Katherine McPhee and Zachary Levi. It is amazing, just the type of song I love for years and years. 



This could be good
It's already better than last
And nothings is worse than knowing
You're holding back
I could be all that you needed
If you let me try

You said it again my hearts in motion
Every word feels like a shooting start
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark
And I'm in love, and I'm terrified
For the first time in the last time
in my only (life)


Also, in English on Friday we have cake Friday, and Briony, Lydia and Juliette made cakes and put EN-gLi-SH on each of the cakes and Ms.Holmes loved it and took a picture on her phone. I love our English class so much :D And the cake was delicious. 


On Friday evening I went to see Phoebes show and on Saturday I woke up at like 9am? Early for me, and I just spent so long getting ready. Me, Grace and Lauren went to town to take Citizen card photos and then Bee came and we saw Tangled. IT WAS INCREDIBLE! Not even lying, I've downloaded the soundtrack and it's on repeat. 


Then Bee came over and we watched My Girl, had a Chinese, watched Push The Button and Take Me Out and then went to bed and fell asleep haha. Then we woke up at 8.30am and both had dreams about Justin Bieber, (Bee dreamt that she got really good tickets to his show and I dreamt that we were going out and I reallly didn't fancy him and it was really odd and we lived together in this huge house with loads of people.) LOL.

Today, I've done some French, Geography and ICT and now I'm printing everything off. My family and I went to The Plough for lunch. It was yummy. 

I only said it cause I mean it
I only mean cause it's true
So don't you doubt what I've been dreaming
Cause it fills me up and holds me close
Whenever I'm without you






No comments: