Sunday 4 April 2010

He can call me flower if he wants to, I don't mind

One of my favourite things in the whole wide world are Walt Disney movies. I swear in some of them there are some sexual innuendos or drug reference's but aside from Walt's strangely sick sense of humor my ultimate top three movies are Dumbo, Bambi and Tarzan. I love how adorable Dumbo and Bambi are.
I've been on facebook and eaten chocolate all day. Had a really yummy roast dinner with the family and now my parents are taking Harvey for a walk. Sometimes I wish my life away because I'm so bored but on days like this when there is nothing to do I can easily say I'm happiest. Tomorrow I should be going to Brighton if the weather is nice, so I'll probably take photos with my sister hehe Brighton is beautiful.

No comments: