Tuesday 3 May 2011

I adore Jack Johnson

I think all his songs are beautiful but his voice is the best.
I am going to do lots of maths tonight, today was reeeally good.


Firstly I had good subjects which was nice, and I handed in all my art too which is exciting. English, Biology, Art, Geography and P.E were my subjectios, and I like them all.
Had a mock in Geography but whatever I didn't revise so not too worried about the mark, also we got our coursework grades back woo.



Also we had maths afterschool which was funny cause he always calls Grace 'Chloe' it's soo odd, but he never calls me Grace so it's obvi because he's jst ALWAYS thinking about me and never Grace.... That's defo the reason..


OOOH OOOHH EXCITING NEWS, 90210 new episode is on atm, I will watch it at 8pm I think :) SOUNDS GUUUUUD x

No comments: