Saturday 12 March 2011

Pacific Earthquake and Tsunami 11/03/2011

My thoughts are with all everyone affected by the Tsunami that hit Japan, New Zealand, Hawaii and everywhere else yesterday. It reached 8.9 on the Richter Scale and the aftershocks were just as bad.

In English we watched clips of it from the BBC News and I couldn't believe how horrible it was seeing all those people die right in front of my eyes and how quickly the Tsunami was moving. It made me feel sick that natural disasters can cause so much harm and pain to families and our environment.

Hopefully the countries affected will be able to recover and everyone involved will be remembered forever <3 R.I.P to those who died yesterday in the Tsunami and I'm thinking of everyone alive who has lost anyone special to them. X

No comments: