Sunday 6 March 2011

This is me swallowing my pride

Hiya, sorry not blogged this weekend, Grace came over on Friday and Saturday and we were just so busy doing nothing. YOU KNOW HOW IT IS. Anyway, today she went home at about 12pm, after our bacon and egg sandwhiches, and I hoovered, showered and got on with some work. I'm just going to look for my memory stick and do some P5, and then probably be lazy.

This is my favourite type of weather, it's really sunny, and the warmth of the sun is seeping through the glass on my window and warming my back :) ah makes me so happy. 






10 minutes later
Just found my memory stick with all my ICT on it, so happy. Also my dad said 'You look lovely' which is always nice to hear. And my mum made me a tea, and I was like 'who is this for?' and she was like 'you, but I got caught up on the phone and it's cold now so I didn't want to give it to you' but it wasn't cold she's so silly it just wasn't scold-ingly hot. 

LIFES NICE. 

No comments: