Tuesday 8 March 2011

This post is very long

Half way through my Maths homework.
I am so excited about Prom, Bex keeps talking about it and making it sound so exciting. I think it will be nice to see people in our year that I don't really see outside of school. And how stunning everyone will look! 

This morning crazy doh, I was really grumpy and upset when I woke up and my Dad was dancing around the house saying 'YIPPIE I DON'T HAVE TO WORK TODAY!' which made me want to cry. 
Then I saw Keya at the bus stop and he said I looked terrible (or something along those lines) LOL THANKS KEYA.  AND THEN on the top of Marlow Hill, our bus decides to just stop. And whenever the driver decided to move, the bus would just fall down the hill. Soo scary, and I kept having montages of the breaks not working and everyone dying.

That was great. Then the rest of the day wasn't bad. I was thinking earlier. I'm actually going to miss Year 11 so much. It's gone so fast and so much has happened. Like, now I'm 16, and I've gone to New York and Rome and all these wonderful places in the space of one year. 

Oooh wow being very nostalgic today, Chloe.

I think, as it's about 7.30pm now, I'll finish my maths, watch 90210 (the last episode Blue Naomi) and go to bed and read. Sounds like a plan. 

P.S I NEED A PROM DRESS NOW

No comments: