Thursday 3 March 2011

I just think he's gorgeous

Hello!
Ah, I am in such a good mood. Tomorrow is Friday, which means...
  • It's McFly-day on The Chris Moyles show (Radio 1)
  • One more day until the weekend
  • Second period is Yoga 
  • which is possibly the best thing of my whole week 
  • Saturday will be my lazy day
  • Well actually I may do some Art
  • and possibly some ICT (p5 especially)
  • Grace is over Saturday night and we're seeing Paul
  • Brilliant TV at the weekend (and Corrie catch ups)
  • I'm going to town to get necessities for GCSE's 
AND I'm going to charge my Flip video tonight and take in to school tomorrow and this weekend with Grace we will FINALLY make a vlog. I'm so excited haha.


Oh also, I just looked up Zachary Levi singing at the Oscars because Bee reminded me to watch it. AND I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS THE MAN IN TANGLED. MADE ME WANNA WATCH IT SO MUCH MORE. Purely for my ever growing love for him. I just think he's gorgeous. 


Tonight I'm just doing bits and bobs, changing my options, writing letters to some places I'd like to do work experience at andddd some homework. Lovely.




1 comment:

Luke said...

Hi Chloe,

Just thought I'd say hey, big fan of your writing. Stumbled across your Blog when searching people of common interests (500 Days of Summer, Death Cab etc). Hope you don't mind me following.

Abit about me:
I have a signed photo of Adam Brody.
Greg James is my idol.
I will get the Golden Hour correct tomorrow morning.

:)

Luke