Wednesday 26 February 2014

Best birthday ever

Hello :-)

Haven't posted anything in a while. I have had the best February ever :-) I love birthdays, but especially mine hehe! I was so lucky & I got so many lovely things. I have been so spoilt hehe.

I stayed at home for about a week and missed three days of lectures for it... hehe! And we went shopping and to the cinema. I had the best meal at our favourite Indian, 'The New Akash' and had really yummy veggie curry and got drunk off some Sauvignon Blanc hehe!


My friends from Uni were also SO amazing and got me so many lovely presents that I wasn't expecting at all! And the most beautiful pandora bracelet which I haven't even taken off :-) I love it so much. 


I was really lucky to get a beautiful heart ring from my sister Phoebe, and a gorgeous pearl ring from Sam, including tickets to see The Lion King on the 8th of March which I am beyond excited about (will literally be the best day EVER!) 

And finally, my parents got me some pink Timberland boots & this beautiful Michael Kors watch, which I have been in love with for years! So so spoilt hehe!


I also got some really lovely presents from my friends at home including photo frames, lush products and a flask to carry my hot drinks to lectures (instead of buying hot chocolates every time I am in the Management building!)

I feel like the whole of February has been dedicated to me celebrating my birthday and it has been so wonderful haha! Now to look forward to Spring, 'The Lion King' and South Africa!




No comments: