Sunday 6 March 2011

This post is a quick post to Terez from Czech Republic, I just want to say thank you for reading my blog and being so lovely, I'm surprised you think I'm a good writer I am terrible! And also to Luke Mitchell who followed me recently and we have lots in common :D (p.s I am really jealous that you have a signed Adam Brody poster) and Megs who followed me and gave me a blog award a while back. I don't know what they are, and probably won't give any out because I only really use this blog to write not necessarily connect with other bloggers.

BUT YOU THREE I love you for following me or loving my blogs or commenting or telling me I'm a great writer and just being nice enough to read my blogs. And if you do read my blog and I don't know please tell me I don't bite and hearing from you makes my day. X

1 comment:

Luke said...

Thanks for the shout Chloe :D
Have a nice day! x

Luke