Monday 14 March 2011

Chris Ayer

I have got a new man in my life. 
His name is Chris and he has a beautiful voice. 


I've been listening to him all evening, he's making me calm and warm. It's nice, because his voice is so clear and gentle, perfect for me. Definitely want to see him when he tours in July. 

I hope he doesn't get too famous though because so many people always post videos from You tube onto Facebook and then people start liking certain music because they think it's 'cool'. Nevertheless he deserves to be more noticed. Some of his songs have like 90 views on You tube. 

Favourite songs are: Warmer, Stranded, Relativity, and Evaporate

I'm so happy and content. I wrote in my diary today because it's more private and I let out some feelings I've been keeping in. It felt really nice. 
I've also found my ICT folder and all of my old work. A big load has been taken off my shoulders now, and I just need to print of several things, and I shall be content with life. 



Tuesdays are my favourite days, so I'm going to go to sleep now so that it comes sooner. I love everything and I am so grateful for everything. This Chris guy must be doing something right because he is already a big influence in my life.
I abso-positiv-ilutely adore him. 

No comments: