Wednesday 6 April 2011

Youtube

Yesterday wasn't a very nice day weather based, but today was really good. Which is weird because I normally hate Wednesdays. 

I think it was because of the weather, it was 22degrees and so sunny. When I got home I sunbathed and did my maths homework, and then at about 7pm I did some maths revision and Art. I am sitting in the living room and Jamie's Dream School just finished. It's almost 10pm and I'm going to bed soon. 

Today I had Chemistry, Art, Geography, Maths and Citizenship, they were all rubbish lol apart from Geography, I actually don't mind Geography - and English.

Going to watch Philip DeFranco blogs and kylesnexusone's videos oh yeah....... FAVOURITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD IN ORDER FROM YOUTUBE

1. Kyle Sibert
2. Philip DeFranco 
3. Mitchell Davis
4. Kassem G
5. Charlie McDonell
6. Julian Smith
7. Ian Hecox
8. Anthony Padilla 

Next week, Desperate Housewives starts again! Oh my gosh I am so excited it's my favourite programme in the world, apart from Chuck.... WOOOOO

No comments: