Monday 4 April 2011

Marmalade

Sophie made fun of me today because I spelt marmalade wrong on my blog yesterday and then her and Tigs tried to convince me it was spelt like 'Marhmarlarde' or something, and I wasn't having any of it! 

I did my French writing, woo! And stayed at school until 5.30pm with Sophie and Bex to do Art. I love them both so much and we just talked about general gossip etc and it was really nice to just have a relaxing conversation where we weren't stressed about work. 

AND SOPHIE MIGHT READ THIS CAUSE SHE READS MY BLOG SO HEY 

I just copied and pasted that heart from an area of my blog and it's made my writing go all funny and stretched out, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF IT DFAanhgmnj\argrwhg! Maybe I'm just going mad. 

I am going to do my maths homework now, and at 8 I will stop, have a cup of tea and watch Corrie! YEY FOR MONDAY EVENINGS OF CORRIE BECAUSE IT'S AN HOUR NOT HALF AN HOUR. I like my sad life :)

Actually, my maths doesn't have to be in til Wednesday so I might watch an episode of Gossip Girl or maybe Jersey Shore. Hmmm my life is hard lowl. 

No comments: