Thursday 28 April 2011

The Rules of a Gentleman

My perfect guy needs to cook like Jamie Oliver, make me laugh like Michael McIntyre and throughout his life he must look like Adam Brody, Zachary Levi and John Torode (don't ask I have no idea why.) So, I'm not picky or anything, not at all? 

Today was alright. It went really slowly though, I had French, (revised Chemistry) Business, Maths, English and Physics. So yeah, terrific day.

HOWEVER: On the plus side tomorrow is the Royal Wedding which means four day holiday and an excuse to eat a lot. Perfect.

Also today, the Harry Potter trailer came out (for the last ever movie, Deathly Hallows part 2 I think it's called) anyway I'm gonna watch it now. Tehe. Meh, looks alright.
I am defo wearing my wizard outfit and beard though as long as it isn't too hot. 

The quality of your friends always matters more than the quantity. 
Education begins the gentleman, but reading, good company and reflection must finish him. 
Kindness goes a long way. Fake kindness doesn't count.

References: 

No comments: