Tuesday 5 April 2011

I love my dad

Me and Phoebe were talking about girly stuff eg. boys, friendships etc. And so my dad hears and comes up and is like "Can I join in? If I snuggle on the bed over here...you can do my nails and hair' and then oh it was so funny.

Then he points to the 'desk' my mum bought off this tv programme advert thing, and it's all wobbly and looks like some sort of table you'd see on a bed for old people at hospitals. And dad was like 'Oh look at this lovely desk, so stable. I like how we spend lots of money on making your room nice and mummy buys this lovely desk to match' it sounds mean but it was so funny cause he's joking and it's so so true.

The desk is fold up plastic and it's atrocious.

Anyway going to bed now GOODNIGHT ALL

1 comment:

BDT said...

hehe, i love martin :D xx