Tuesday 19 April 2011

A person may be proud without being vain

"I could easily forgive his pride, if he had not mortified mine."

I love reading Pride and Prejudice.
Sorry for not blogging. But I've been busy revising and had a lovely weekend, I went to the cinema with Cj and some of his friends to see Scre4m, I didn't even find it that scary.
Then I went to Graces on Saturday and Sunday. We did some revision but mainly went on walks and did nothing but watch BGT which started again on the 16th :) 

I'm going back outside to revise again now cause it is such a beautiful day. But before I do I'm watching a new Smosh video.

"A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity is what we would have others think of us."


Side note: I miss Bee so so much, wish that we didn't have to revise and could just spend every day together :p

1 comment:

BDT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.