Wednesday 27 April 2011

Drenched in vanilla twilight

I am so tired I'm going to go to bed in about 10 minutes.
I have lots to do this long weekend.

Friday: Is the Royal Wedding which means Street Party! I also want to get some Citizenship and English revision done, because I've been focusing on sciences and maths too much, and they're not until after half term! (mostly).

Saturday: Going to Grace's, like per usual. It's honestly like my second home she won't leave me alone, it's driving me nuts. But I also want to stick to my revision plan which consists of four subbies.

Sunday: REVISION.

Monday: Have a feeling I'll be at home again, GREAT! But this will mean I get to catch up on some French and well needed revision. And the two episodes of Gossip Girl I've missed. And maybe some OTH.

Ah, glad I wrote that down somewhere.
I've not done very much tonight, did some Maths........that's about it. But I watched Jersey Shore, and I thinkkkkk I might watch Pretty Little Liars now before bed CAUSE I'M SO CHEEKY.

Mufti day tomorrow. Think I know what I'm going to wear but god I just cba, really.
Listening to Owl City, haven't in so long, they're so relaxing and remind me of summer, I loved last years summer. I'm determined to make this summer the best one yet.

Love all my followers (even though the majority of you are school/best friends) xoxo

No comments: