Saturday 23 April 2011

For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I just poured my heart out to you, but then deleted all the evidence. 
Far too personal and way too embarrassing. 


BGT was very good tonight, my favourites were the Romanian Matrix dancer and the Nursery Rhyme singer. OH AND the impersonator who did Ant and Dec, and Kevin from Corrie. AMAZING! He was very funny. I did Art and English (and a bit of Business) today which makes me feel better. 


I also had a BBQ with my family before it started raining, thundering and lightning. WHICH WAS REALLY SCARY AND I HATE THUNDER AND LIGHTNING :(


Scientific Fact:  Thunder and lightning are actually being sent off at the same time but Lightning reaches our eyes faster, because light travels faster than sound.


Hope you enjoyed that! Learn something new every day. 

So I shall leave you with these quotes I found from a while back. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and a nice Easter Sunday! 






"So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane."
— John Green (Looking for Alaska)



"Isn't it funny how day by day, nothing's changed
but when you look back, everything's different?"

 Ema Blake

No comments: