Tuesday 12 April 2011

Source Code

I just went to the cinema to see Source Code. It was phenomenal, honestly.
If you're into films like Inception and The Matrix you will love this. It has such a brilliant story line and the ending is amazing. 
Also, you can never go wrong with a gorgeous protagonist by the name of Jack Gyllenhaal. I actually know how to spell his last name, yes I am sad. 


Basically the film is about this 'Source Code' that allows someone to go back in time (almost) 8 minutes, because after you've died the neurons in your brain are still working and sending signals around your brain for 8 minutes. It's all very confusing, but trust me if you see it, and you pay attention. You will understand it and LOVE IT. It's almost just worth it just because of how brilliant the ending is. 


So yeah, Mummy's birthday was really nice. Tomorrow I'm waking up bright and early to do lots of Art (because... funny story, we were really early for the film so we went to Staples and I got a canvas) and English, yeye I love English. Might ask Sophie if I can borrow her anthology.

Now to watch the latest livelavalive video Everything Out Of Context

No comments: