Tuesday 27 April 2010

Yes, this is a trick.

I liked today, today was a good day. Like always. 
Tuesdays are my favourite. Oh, and Fridays. 

I'll start with English. Just because I cba with Geography. Poor Iona, was asking for the question of our Exam essay title to be put on the board and Ms.Holmes (the funniest teacher alive!) replied 'No, I won't put the essay title on the board because you moan too much!' and IT WAS SOOO FUNNY. She didn't say those exact words. And then Iona said 'play' instead of 'poem' and the teacher was like, yes Iona, I'm making you learn a poem so you can write about a play. God, I'm making this so unfunny but I don't even care. She finished by saying.. Yes, this is a trick. 

Also, we had P.E, but because Year 8's were doing inter form we were just watching them, which was good cause we didn't even need to get changed and it was really sunny so my nine and I just sunbathed. Then we went to go find Reann (Morris, Gena's sister) and Anna (Fountain, from Egypt). 

Art was alright, Lauren thinks Mr.Pitman loves me cause he apparently said 'I miss our Chloe' Odd. Also he lets me get away with anything, didn't hand in my work today so I need to do it today so poo in my eye. Remind me. SO MUCH TO DO THIS EVENING!


Biology I was mainly with Grace and we used the telescope to see some intestine stuff, yuckie! Also, we were talking about babies and how they can sense things when they are in the womb and Coop was like 'That's why Edward can hear Renesme say 'I love you' and he's like 'What is that??' It was so funny her eyes went really big and her voice went really deep when she was imitating Edward Cullen, LOWL. 


Today I ate:
  • 1 Weetabix
  • 1 Petits Filous 
  • Sandwich with 'little pieces of ham and cheese'
  • Some nuts which Kirsty gave me
  • Special K choc chip bar (38 calories!)
  • Chicken and lettuce French roll and crisps
  • Melon and apple

No comments: