Sunday 25 April 2010

And a horse just pooed on stage

Watching BGT and a horse just pooed on stage LOOOL so funny. My Grandma just called and wanted to check up, but at the same time Lauren called and my Grandma beat her too it hehe. OH GOD this next group are singing Low, If I Were a Boy and I Got A Feeling and Poker Face haha its so odd but I can't decide if I like it or not :s

I am going to T4 OTB this year and I am SOOO excited. Already planned what I want to wear for whatever weather, and I keep searching for more acts cause they're gonna have more YAAAAY. Also a funny gay comedian is going and the Skins cast (wow wow wow) and Gok Wan (hope that is how you spell his name.) The acts so far are brilliant (in order of most excited to see it goes):

Jason Derulo
Scouting for Girls
Ellie Goulding
Tinie Tempah
Alexandra Burke
Pixie Lott (already seen)
JLS (already seen)
N-Dubs (already seen)
Chipmunk (already seen)

And its 69 days, 4 hours, and 23 minutes to go!

No comments: