Sunday 25 April 2010

EGGYPT

I've been stuck in Egypt since last week and I am so glad to be back, been having dreams about Lauren Grace and Polly, and its always the same one. Kinda creeepy anyway I've been out of contact with people for two whole weeks! Just went to collect Harvey from up the road, I MISSED HIM SO MUCH! Its 10.34am now and I've just added Kiko on facebook and I'm craving the internet so much, time to shop online, youtube, chatroulette, everything! Really excited about tomorrow cause I'm seeing my favourite people in the whole wide worlddd! I wrote Grace a letter on Wednesday I think and its so funny reading back now.

Just rememebered I woke up cause something was crawling on my face and at first I thought it was a fly cause there were loads in Egypt but then I turned to Yellow Thing and realised it was a freekin spider!! I wanted to cry it could have gone in my mouth. Did you know you eat 8 spiders in your lifetime? Discusting.

No comments: