Wednesday 28 April 2010

Deal or No Deal, Sleep, Chocolate

FEEL GOOD ABOUT THIS EVENING!
Been revising since I got in...Well actually that is an exaggeration. I watched Deal or No Deal and Mo got £23,500 but he had the £250,000 in his box! So disappointing. I only watched it cause Bex mentioned it today at school.."At Lunch I feel like revising then I have period 5, get on the bus and think :| I just want to watch Deal or No Deal, Sleep, Chocolate' hehe wise words from Bexy.
And my aunty Vicky came over and we watched the first episode of the second series of Glee and when Rachel met Jesse and they were singing, Vicky was like...'This is soo your type of show, Chloe! I bet you love that they just burst into song, also that Jesse guys quite nice' and I'm actually so close with my aunty I was just like YEAH I KNOW HE IS SO HOT AND I LOVE GLEE!

Today I ate:

  • 1 Weetabix
  • Tuna roll
  • Kinder Bueno chocolate (from Coop!)
  • 2 Grapes (one I stole from Coop and one Pooey gave me ♥ )
  • Pasta dinner (422 cals)
  • Crunchie biccy (80 cals)


I know I was quite bad today, but I feel like I evened it out because I did two pieces of art whilst my mum was ironing so yeah, I don't care if I become 'Fat' or 'Very Fat'.
I NEED INDULGENCES OR I'LL GO MAD.

No comments: