Wednesday 7 April 2010

Pear Poached in Coffee

I'm watching Master Chef with Bee, I want Alex to win (I think that is his name, the one with the curly blonde hair and the beard har har) and Bee wants Dhruv to win hehe his name is funny to spell we got it wrong three times before it was finally correct. Alice in Wonderland was really good, I forgot to take a photo but we both had those 3D glasses on and looked really odd.



I LOVE BEING WITH BEE, in the other post I was trying to guess the quote from AIW but I did it wrong and she laughed at me :( also we're going to record videos tonight and be really gay and girly so I have new piccies/viddies on my laptop!!!!!! YAY.

ALSO we watched Waterloo Road cause a new series started tonight, which is good cause I'll have nothing to watch now Glee and Married, Single, Other has finished. At least Desperate Housewives is still on, both me and Bee know who has died already hehe I love the new family! Beef just called me gay :( PEACE OUT!


No comments: