Friday 9 April 2010

Summer Playlist

Listening to Radio 1 getting ready for my last day at home before Egypt eeep!!! I'm so excited, I'm listening to I'm not a Robot by Marina and the Diamonds and Fern Cotton is saying its FLIP FLOP FRIDAY :D The weekend is upon us woohoo!
I think the song that is now on is from a guy/band called Darwin Dees and the song is called Radar Detector... DEFIANTLY TIME TO MAKE MY SUMMER MUSIC PLAY LIST!

SUMMER PLAYLIST:
Radar Detector - Darwin Deez
All Time Low - Lost in Stereo
Only Exception - Paramore
OMG - Usher and Will.I.Am
She Said - Plan B
Hot - Inna (This is going to be my Egypt song!)
Ridin' Solo - Jason Derulo
Matters At All - Kids in Glass Houses
Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
Liquid Confidence - You Me At Six
I'd Rather Be With You - Joshua Radin



No comments: