Thursday 19 August 2010

misas pasier filla sacont ma talaa!

Today I woke up at 11, which is 10 English time, then I had three mini croissants and went to the pool and read my book which is called The (im)Perfect Girlfriend...........I think?

There is a woman on the phone and she keeps going CATRE SENT NERF!!!!!!!!!! Or something, Iàm a bit stupid so I dont really know NERSUNFSEPT!!!!!!!!!!

Lol French people are funny. And I am FAR too hot by the pool but i think Im gonna go back out in a bit cause ITS JUST SO TEMPTING!

Just watched one of Lozzles new videos on youtube and shes eating -sour skittles heheh its funneh, the french woman is talking very quickly now, all I can make out is.......MUMMA MIA! gilaroo sontra des misas pasier filla sacont ma talaa! (Im just making this all up by the way all I heard was MUMMA MIA!

Anyway tonight were going into Central Roma again for dinner and tomorrows gonna be a busy day again probably

GETTING MY LOVELY GIRLIES SOME PREZZIES IF I FEEL LIKE IT ò= HEHEHEthats meant to be a wink however the Italian keyboard is horendiously wrong, ad so is my spelling hehe

No comments: