Monday 23 August 2010

Spots V Stripes

Hello blog, I'm watching Friends. 

I love Friends. If I'm sad or upset or just not in a very good mood it cheers me up instantly. I think I'll always love Joey the most, but they all have such good characters. I'd love to have friends as quirky and queer as that when I'm older. However, right now I have nine of the best friends ever ever ever! 

I'm just going to run you through my schedule of this week:

Today, I am going to see the new Cameron Diaz film with Bexy, I've not seen her for over a month and miss her like crazy! She should be coming over in like two hours and then we'll get the bus to town. I'm super duper excited. I think Grace may be coming if she is able to get there and if not I may see her afterwards.

Tomorrow is the final count off on Big Brother, I want Mario, Andrew or Josie to stay in but then I'd like it if people like Brian, Nikki and all the funny older house mates go in. I can't wait. 
Also, Tuesday is the day our exam results arrive at school so Gena and I are gonna get the bus to town, walk up the hill and get them, then go for lunch :) I've not seen her for ages either, Gena if you're reading this, I miss you!

And then on Wednesday, Laura and I are going swimming because we've both not been for ages and feel like doing a bit of exercise..Such a good relaxing but kinda busy first few days and then I want to see everyone else from the nine because I'm very greedy but I'm worried that I won't organise anything cause I'm so wubbish at it. Still watching friends, it's the one where Ross's ex wife or something marries her lesbian girlfriend. 

I might watch last weeks Chuck but I kinda wanna save it for tonight so I can watch the two of them at the same time. 

Bye bye x

No comments: