Tuesday 10 August 2010

HEYA GUESS WHO FOUND INTERNET?

I have to pay for internet in Cornwall. I also have to walk down to the Internet Cafe which, if I’m honest, is a complete waste of time J
I’ll fill you in with everything though! Basically, the first week went really well, went to Rock, and out for dinner twice, and had a BBQ. The second week went too quickly though, normally my daily routine would be:
10.00am – Boys would wake up (maybe even before!) and jump on us or put the volume on their Nintendo’s really loudly. WELL DONE, ANNOYING.
11.00am – Breakfast in bed, oh yeah. You gotta love the Grandparents <3
12.00pm – Actually get out of the sleeping bag and try and get up/ready for the day.
1.00pm – Go to the beach or for a walk around the headland (lol more like sit down on a bench overlooking the sea)
2.00pm – Go in the sea maybe? Or go back to the Caravan and have lunch. Nom nom nom
3.00pm – CHILLAXX at the beach or watch a movie depending on what the weathers like (p.s this is all as if the weather is fairly nice...If it’s raining I tend to stay inside the whole day.)
4.00pm – Normally I’d be in the caravan by now, either getting ready for the evening or showering, etcetera etcetera etcetera!
5, 6 or 7.00pm – DINNER nom nom nom favourite part of the day!
8.00pm – If it is nice, I’d normally go outside and chillax with Charley, Phoebe, the twins, Mooey, Georgina and Simo.......sometimes Luke. But he was SO annoying.
Get home about 11.00pm get ready for bed and sleep. Then repeat......14 times. Comprende? Well, today was a lot different. I woke up at 7.30am I KNOW UNBELIEVABLE I can’t quite believe it myself. Then I finally got up and showered at 9.30am (I KNOW SO EARLY) and I was like WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING AWAKE? But I couldn’t get back to sleep so I was like...meh!
But then for the rest of the day (it’s 8.36pm now) I sunbathed by the caravan and ate and complained about how bored I am....Which I’ve only really thought about now was actually so mean L I can’t believe I was so rude to my parents, their first full day and all I could say was... I’m bored.
But luckily, tomorrow we’re going to Rock again, and I love ferry’s and Jack Wills...HEHEHE! What am I doing right now, I hear you ask? Oh that’s easy. I’m watching Top Gear avec mon famile et la chein et c’est amusant! J’ai aussi mange le fromage et la biscuit (I don’t know the French word for biscuit hehe I’m so stupid) I’m scared to eat the biscuits covered in the smelly cheese.
LOL at the car on Top Gear, it’s three wheeled and he keeps falling onto his side. Lol funny times! Phoebe is chillin’ outside with Molly (not our cousin Mooey) and Simo...Sophie Jones will probably come soon. Or next week.
But next week I will be in Rome!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY HAY! I need a wee, BE RIGHT BACK LOVELY READERS!

Okay I’ll tell you a secret. I’m writing this from my Word Document in the caravan, because like I said, the Internet Cafe is a waste of MY TIME!!!!!!!!!! Even though I’ve done nothing at all, what so ever, today. Burp. 10/10 for the smelly cheese biscuits, party in the USA. 

No comments: