Tuesday 17 August 2010

Italia has internet!

Hello blog!
Its day three in Roma and Ive already had three blisters, five mozzie bites and tooooooo many pizzas. Tonight we are going to ANOTHER Italian Resturant in Rome, what a surprise! Then ..............brb to look at Genas blog!!!!!!!!!
Gena, your blog is so funny I laughed at the pigeon post hehehe, miss you so much see you when I am back xxx

I am going to dinner soon so I better go get ready, got a new top today from some shop called Little Big Jeans I think CUTIES! So I might wear that tonight, all the photos of taken of everyone are SO ugly which is a shame but never mind.
So far I have seen the Spanish Steps, Old Rome and err the big place where the Pope lives and something else but I ave forgotten what itàs called but its aparently one of the prettiest squares in the world lol

ANYWAY better go get readyCIAO BELLA

4 comments:

LAUREN MASON said...

MY BLOG HAS A PASSWORD AGAIN HEHE

LAUREN MASON said...

also, I'm glad you're using caio bella! and apparently the spanish steps are amazing!

LAUREN MASON said...

ALSO I HOPE YOURE TAKING LOADS OF PHOTOS

Chloe said...

YAY you can use your blog woohoo

CIAO BELLA yes the spanish steps are lovely and Im taking a couple photos which hopefully you will like HEHE