Wednesday 18 August 2010

Cat

I am sitting with Phoebe listening to I will learn to love again by DJ BOONIEE OH yeah!

Today we walked for like 6 hours straight and I got a really itchy mozzie bite on my leg and then got heat rash ALL OVER MY BODY! I had to cool off in the pool when we finally got back to the hotel, NIGHTMARE!

However, tomorrow I am allowed to lie in and skip breakfast and then spend the day in the pool or sunbathing, then go out later and buy some shoes from a super coolio shop called Replay. lowl ehehehe

But yeah today we went to the Trevi fountain WHICH IS HUGGEE, more of Old Ancient rome, and that place,,...I think its called the collosieum ehe where they used to slaughter animals!

My sister Phoebe just goes "anyone who reads this is gonna think youàre are a retardà-2" heheheeh lol i think i just made it quite clear that i very wella am

No comments: