Tuesday 24 August 2010

Cuppa tea?

I'm watching Americas Next Top Model, I love it so much I want to get into it, cause Gena, Laura and Bex watch it and when I watch it I love it! I just never really know the times and stuff.

My diet has already failed cause I had a Chinese today when I went to town with Lauren, Sophie, Gena, Grace, Bex and Laura. I love my nine, even though it was minus Polly and Kirsty, it was still really nice to see everyone and it's made me so happy. My friends and family actually MAKE me. If that makes sense?

Also, I got some GCSE results today and I'm really proud of myself but I don't want to say what I got on here cause anyone can read it and I hate it when people are like....'I got 3 A's and 4 B's and yeah I'm going to the Uni fo' sho'!' Okay, so no one has ever said that before, and I only got three results....BUT STILL! You know what I mean!

I bought a 2010-2011 book today! This is a picture of it: IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!

I'm looking forward to writing all my dates and exams in it, I don't know what's wrong with me, I love stuff like this!

I want to be in hair and make up like the girls in the Next Top Model!!!!!! They look SO cool!

No comments: