Wednesday 26 January 2011

Pride and Prejudice, Livelavalive, Nostalgia

I read some of Pride and Prejudice in the bath today lol it's so lovely and makes me feel like I'm there talking to Mr.Darcy and Lizzie and it's just so calming.

I had a little chat with an old friend too, which bought back some nostalgia (of course because every human is a bit nostalgic at one point in their life, that's what Doctor Who said).
'Humans, you're so nostalgic'
I think that is the correct quote.
'Those who weep for the happy periods which they encounter in history acknowledge what they want; not the alleviation but the silencing of misery.'
                                                                                - Albert Camus 
Wow going slightly off topic. I don't really have anything else to say. So um probably going to watch a Livelavalive video and pop off to bed.



No comments: