Thursday 6 January 2011

John Green (Looking for Alaska)

Day 5: Favourite quote
"I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk. Thinking about if people were rain. I was drizzle and she was hurricane."
2nd favourite quote: Anything from Tarzan or Seth from the O.C
Today was the English literature and French reading exam. They went OK. I'm revising for Maths now cause I have a test tomorrow, I won't do very well but I have to try, right? Lawl, I'm also going to print out some Geography information so I can revise for it in lessons tomorrow. I've just done algebra but I might do some triggiewiggienomnom (that's my new word for Trig) SOUNDS GOOD EH?

Finally, I am so happy that I am feeling a little better and I love all my best friends (the nine) and my family :) YAAYYY I am watching Toy Story with my mummy and Phoebe at the moment and I've just been watching Friends whilst doing Algebra. I can cope with things I hate if I have things I love too.
FRIENDS + ALGEBRA = NAT BAD (nat bad spoken like Ian)

No comments: