Saturday 22 January 2011

QT

My crush is, from others eyes, average. But from mine? He's different, you know, unique. He's funny, but can be serious at times, too. He's kind and shy, sometimes even awkward. He's tough, but he would never hurt someone for fun. He's really smart and knows things that I would never guess anyone knew. He has the greatest smile and everytime I see it, I can't help but smile, too. I can spot him in a crowd easily, not because of the way he looks, but I guess my eyes immediately go to him. His laugh is just as amazing as his smile. He's not very forward with his feelings, but it takes time to open up to someone. Someday I hope we'll be able to talk and we will become friends... and maybe he'll forget that I have feelings for him, you know? So there won't be any awkward-ness between us.

No comments: