Tuesday 25 January 2011

Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap

Good evening. If you're reading this I hope you are happy and healthy. I think those are two very important things to have. Happiness and good health.

I have so much work to do/prepare for over the next month. Do you know what? I shall write a list of all the very important things I must do!

1. Physics exam on Monday (1/3 of GCSE)
2. French oral (Febuary 15th)
3. Business Controlled assessment (1/3 of GCSE)
4. Ridiculous amount of Art coursework
5. General revision or homework

I love writing lists, they are so satisfying and that sounds really odd. This weekend I am going to revise LOTS for Physics, hopefully see Angie about her business and ask her more Q's and crack on with my Art.

I am going to bed now because it's almost 11pm and I am going to be very tired tomorrow if I do not get enough sleep.

ZzzZzzzzz

No comments: