Monday 3 January 2011

(500) Days of Summer

Day 2: Favourite film

I am doing the 30 day challenge this month, if I skip a day I will just carry on cba)

I also have exams this month so expect me to skip days. And finally, I have the worst headache in the world and it's making me want to cry. Not to mention I am so blocked up it's the most annoying thing. I must be so unfit and unhealthy if I get ill this much. Seriously. I was ill like 4 times last year and I'm starting off 2011 ill too.

I've done B4 and B5 and a bit of B6, and today I'm focusing on Geography and ICT. Tomorrow will be my English day and this will be:

  1. Printing out Follower and Digging again and annotating it fully (using notes and Mr.Haynes podcasts)
  2. Then annotating it without using anything
  3. Comparing the poems 
  4. Lord of the Flies write ups of notes 
  5. Try learn all the 'codes' (find sheet :s)
  6. LITERARY TERMS 

No comments: