Thursday 2 September 2010

Think you know me?

LAYER ONE:
Name: Chloe Thompson
Birthplace: Singapore
Birthday: 18th February 1995
Gender: Female
Eye Colour: Light green
Hair Colour: Light blonde
Height: 5ft 1
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius 
Elemental Sign: Air I think, or maybe water

LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: English
The shoes you wore today: Uggs
Your fears: Death
Your perfect meal: Sunday Roast Dinner
Goal you'd like to achieve: Have a lovely husband and lovely babies 

LAYER THREE:
What is…
Your first thought waking up: I want to go back to sleep
Your best physical feature: Toes
Your bedtime: 10 or 11
Your most missed memory: I have many

LAYER FOUR:
Do you prefer...
Pepsi or Coke: That's a tough one
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or group dates: Group
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton, fo' sho
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino 

LAYER FIVE:
Do/Did you...
Smoke: Don't be silly
Cuss: Nah
Sing: Frequently 
Take a shower: Course
Have a crush: Yep
Think you've been in love: Don't be silly, I'm only 15
Want to go to college: Uni Uni Uni
Liked high school: I'm still living it
Want to get married: Yes please
Get motion sickness: Well, I get a head rush when I stand up to quickly 
Think you're attractive: Rarely 
Think you're a health freak: No :(
Get along with your parents: Yeah
Like thunderstorms: Only if I'm warm and with people I love
Play(ed) an instrument: Piano and the recorder

LAYER SIX:
In the past month...
Drank alcohol: Nope :)
Smoked: Dan't be silleh
Done a drug: Noo
Had Sex: Na
Made Out: ...This is awkward
Gone on a date: Don't think so
Gone to the mall?: LOWL yeh
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No but that sounds like fun
Eaten sushi: Yes
Been on stage: Er har har for assemblies 
Been dumped?: Nope, but then again I've not dated anyone, soo
Made homemade cookies: Yes
Gone skinny dipping: No
Dyed your hair: No
Stolen anything: No


LAYER SEVEN:
Number of...
Number of drugs taken illegally: None
Number of piercings: 2
Number of tattoos: 0 for now
Number of times name was in newspaper: 0
Number of scars on my body: 1 on my leg, 1 on my face (chicken pox) 
Number of things in my past that I regret: 2
Number of things I hate myself for: Um

LAYER EIGHT:
If I were...
If I were a month I would be: June
If I were a day of the week I would be: Tuesday
If I were a time of day I would be: 9pm
If I were a planet I would be: Pluto (if that's even a planet lowl)
If I were an animal I would be: Dumbo Octopus or an Alpaca or a Blobfish
If I were a direction I would be: South
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: A chair
If I were a sin I would be: Gluttony 
If I were a liquid I would be: Water
If I were a tree I would be: Palm Tree
If I were a flower/plant I would be: Something sweet and deadly, like the Rosary Pea
If I were a kind of weather I would be: Light wind
If I were a musical instrument I would be: Poo
If I were an emotion I would be: Anxiety
If I were a color I would be: Light blue
If I were a vegetable I would be: Carrot
If I were a sound I would be: Laughter 
If I were an element I would be: Air
If I were a car I would be: Volvo
If I were a song I would be: Chloe Dancer 
If I were a book I would be written by: Enid Blyton 
If I were a food I would be: Poison
If I were a place I would be: My home
If I were a taste I would be: Bitter sweet
If I were a scent I would be: La Lune - DandG
If I were a word I would be: Chillin'
If I were an object I would be: my Wii 
If I were a body part I would be: I don't know...
If I were a facial expression I would be: Evils 
If I were a cartoon character I would be in: Scooby Doo
If I were a number I would be: 2

No comments: