Wednesday 1 September 2010

Goodnight...well it's actually good morning

I'm so not in an imaginative mood or anything today. It's been pretty dull. I watched McFly for an hour, played with Harvey, did everything I wasn't meant to do (waist time basically).
Whereas I should have cleaned my room, done some hoovering and possibly done some work. However I have deactivated my Facebook and I have set my Dailybooth onto private so I have to accept my followers from now on, which is a bit annoying cause that means I wont get livefeed comments any more, but oh well.

WE DON'T, WE DON'T CARE!

Oh here are some pictures from the photo shoot thing I went to yesterday. It was so fun! I was with Polly, Kirsty, Lauren, Gena and Bex for like 4 hours and it was so lovely. Missed them all so much, and now I'm really craving Sophie.
So yeah! I can't wait to see my darling 9 best friends at school again on Monday. But I hate school so much and I am dreading the working part completely. Step up your game, Chloella!

Group photo, and my fave.
Lovin' Genas face too

Group photo again, all smiley smiley 

I look like I'm itching my armpits...

BLAZZZZZIN'


The one of Bex won't upload and it's driving my CRAAAAAAAAAZIE, and I'm too tired so I'll just have to sort it out in the moro. HAHA Nightie pie-tee!

No comments: