Monday 27 September 2010

My Grandad popped over to say hello today

I love my Grandad SOO much. I love his smell, I love his artistic ways, I love his oppinions, I love his glasses, I love him. I just do!
I never write my blog anymore :(
But I need to write a to-do list and I want to complete everything on it by tonight, prefferably (damnit internet explorer doesn't have spell check) before 9 so I can enjoy Chuck without worrying about the extra homework I need to do. Well for starters I need to..

- Write 40 seconds of work on my town and where I live in French
- Write 40 seconds of work on my family etc
- Genas dailybooth photo, taking this very seriously lol
- Cover my French vocab and exersise books (fun..)
- Business 'over to you' section and sheet (ask Gena)
- Complete a Citizenship sheet (for Wednesday)
- Do some Physics 4 revision cause I wanna start early
- Read some of 'Chinese Cinderella' and 'Talking Heads'

Then tomorrow, I'll need to do all my homework that I get, which will probably be something like, English essay, more French, and probs what I don't do today. I only really have an hour! Also I need to

- Have a shower so I don't wake up at 6.30am tomorrow regretingdly hating myself
- Pack my bags for tomorrow cause that is also something I regret when I wake up in the morning and realise I've got a ton of stuff to do, as well as eating etc.

RIGHT BIG RANT OVER!

Now time to talk about important stuff, like Chuck. Tonight is the penultimate episode which means next week will be NO. MORE. CHUCK. I don't know how I will survive unless I buy Serise 1 and 2 asap and watch them all over again. Actually that's not a bad idea, I got £100 from my Uncle Ron when he passed away a couple months ago and I've not done much with it yet, I don't really wanna put it in the bank, I don't really know what I wanna do with it yet...

GOD I'M JUST MUMMBLING ON ABOUT POOOO
Maybe I'll update and say if I've done my to do list, bet I won't.

No comments: