Sunday 19 September 2010

Shane Dawson's new video's make my week.

I'm not posting much this month cause it's the start of a new school year and I'm trying to do all my work and stuff. I'll tell you about my weekend though since I have a couple spare hours :) HEHE

Okay so Friday I was meant to go to Lauren's but in the end we both babysat my cousins and it was really funny cause whilst Lauren made up a song about the tellitubies while Sophie and Jake were in the bath, my uncle Pete walked in to hear Lauren singing at the top of her lungs

DIPSY FLOATS, PO SINKS 


At the top of her lungs, it was hiwawius, she was swaying her head too. Getting very into it. Also the police came round and Lauren goes to one of them 'Heya!' and sat down next to him, cause they were casually dressed. LOL! Then Jake woke us up at 7 going....'Wake up, it's 7 o'clock... WAKE UP!' He still doesn't know Laurens name haha.

Then yesterday (Saturday) OH GOD I HAVE NOT GOT ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE IT ALL! Um it was my parents Anniversary so we went to a new restaurant for dinner, can't remember the name but I had chicken wrapped in something I don't know the name of and it was yum-my. I wore my new jacket.

Then today, well....I did my English essay and watched Camp Rock 2, it was pretty good. OKAY KIDDING IT WAS AMAZING AND MADE ME ALMOST CRY ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: