Sunday 26 September 2010

Laurens singing to me on Skype ♥

WUZZUP ♥

Smile for the camera!
Didn't do much today, just sat at home.
I managed to watch The Aristorcats, some of Bride Wars, lots of little snippets of stuff like Americas Next Top Model and Friends, and also a bit of 10 Things I Hate About You :)
SO YEAH GOOD TV DAY, also I watched X Factor YAY, and I swear I watched something else too hehe. Anyway I did some Physics P4 revision too! I'm so good and brilliant, lol jk.

Grace's dailybooth photo cause she's in London

Also went to an Indian, it was really nom nom nom nom nom, haha Dan. It was really yummy, although I was meant to start my diet today. I really want to loose like roughly a pound a week. Then I'd be slimmer for Prom and just generally in better shape etc. Also I am gunna put a mud mask on tomorrow. And do some more revision. And skype to Lauren allllllll day!
I'm also sooooo glad that we didn't have school on Friday cause tomorrow it's Sunday and it just feels like such a longer weekend ♥ ah bliss.

I'm actually lifting my nose up rofl but you can see my nails loads they look so pretty ♥

And if you hadn't noticed, I took lots of pictures too. With my Polaroid camera and painted my nails blue. PRODUCTIVE DAY if you ask me. Tehe :P 
GOODNIGHT BLOG I DO LOVE YOU x

No comments: