Monday 12 July 2010

This is a breakthrough moment for me

Hello
Gosh I'm feeling so much better today.

Started writing out my French and I'm printing out my English later and carrying on with Biology. Relief that I didn't have to hand it in today. It's raining also, which I'm very pleased about because it means I don't have to worry about my asthma too much... Heat brings it on lol unlucky for some but I hate summer, in fact I'm almost certain I have Reverse Seasonal Affective Disorder hehe.


Healing rain is a real touch from God. It could be physical healing or emotional or whatever.  


Nice little quote from Michael Smith there. Don't know who he is but I'm feeling better now and it's the first day it's rained since I've been ill, so this is a breakthrough moment for me...Don't you think? I also think nature needs to soak up some nourishment :)

Anyway was gonna mention yesterday that I really like this dress but it slipped my mind. It's on sale! £20 defo a bargin hehehe I want it!

But I'm gonna go do some French now, au revior mes aime!

No comments: