Sunday 11 July 2010

He just spit out the oyster!

Hello blog...
Been a very odd day today. I'm watching Alan Carr now :)

So basically, I woke up at 10am feeling okay and then got really ill. Then I tried to get up and do stuff like my Biology Investigation and my French writing, and my English speaking....And my Business report. BUT OH NO I got ill again, a lot... Throughout the course of the day. So I cried for a bit to my mum..All girls need a little cry to there mummy, its just normal...

Then! I got reeeeaally sad. But then I felt okay. And then I felt really bad again and then I felt soooo happy it was really weird. Ew Alan Carr is eating oysters, and he just spit out the oyster! Ew I think I might be getting ill again....OKAY MY QUEUE TO LEAVE

Love, 
               x

No comments: