Sunday 18 July 2010

I'll swallow one and get infected

I hate it when Twitter is over capacitative or whatever it's called!

I'm about to start on Biology for the day, so that means no daily booth, no look book, no facebook and no blogging until I'd say 7pm. Then I can blog again, and try and sort out my stuff for tomorrow, (such as wellies, waterproofs, packed lunch etc :)

Oh yay joy fun love. I'm so happy with my new clothes, and I'm also very tired... This may be a problem this afternoon.
My Grandma and Grandad are round and we went to the Plough for lunch, mmhmm but I had cod (AND FOUND BONES) and as soon as I find bones in fish I can't eat it any more cause I'm scared I'll swallow one and I'll get infected. Especially now that I've had food poisoning I'm more wary of what I eat (which is only really ever toast atm). So yeah, better get started, toodle pip!

No comments: