Tuesday 13 July 2010

Seth and the baby were no where to be seen

I had a dream I was on a mission with Seth Cohen/ Chuck Bartowski (I know yay exciting) and so we got in this extremely cool car and it was silver and flashy and wow. And for some reason there was a baby with us and it was odd but I liked it.

Then we were taken to this sewer place and I followed Seth...and the baby lol. Then I got lost for some reason and saw this man who looked like the ice cream man on the second last episode of the last episode of the O.C (you know? The earthquake one...where they all like die for a bit) hehe well not really but yeh and he had this funny hat on (OMG NEED TO LOOK AT HATS ON  E BAY!!!!!!!!!!) and was like controlling the sewers and I think he had a bomb so cause Seth and the baby were no where to be seen I was like hmm hmm

SO I got those float things that you get at the swimming pools, the long sausage shaped ones, tied them over my body and climbed up out and he was like muhhhaa ur gunna die.... and I was like mwhhahaha no I'm not you're stupid just cause you have a bomb...I have magic floats and I'll survive and you won't....And then I'm not sure what happened I think I jumped from like three levels onto him and fell onto the lever thing that controls the sewers then I woke up and Seth didn't kiss me....

In ALL my romance (or in this case action) dreams, the main guy always kisses me..... Like this biker guy in my year 7 dream (don't wanna actually say his name cause he's a real person who I actually know). Like Michael Buble, like Zachary Levi, like Jesse McCartney, like Adam Garcia..........Yeah I know I get around in my dreams....

LONG POST TODAY there will be more to come cause of my tummy pains and my very sad mood.......... Doubt I'll be in school tomorrow either headache :(

No comments: