Saturday 17 July 2010

Silence is golden but shouting is fun

I swear when pretty people realise they're pretty it makes them less attractive.... One of my friends said that to me the other day, but I can't remember who.

I just fed Harvey most of MY toast for MY dinner. Goodness he's as greedy and lazy as his big sister :) hehe I'm going to finish off the graphs for biology and then call it a day...Maybe shower (as I haven't in two days) and take a nice dailybooth....But I'm still un-decided so I'll leave that one for later.

Mmm just burped...Tastes of toast. HEHHEHEHE I'm so disgusting its lovely.

Was at Coops house yesterday with Lozzle and Smoaf <3 Lozzle is like my mummy she really is! Anyway, I'm gonna try and finish these graphs by 9pm so that I have time to watch Big Brother and then chillax for the evening.......Sounds like a planie wannie.

No comments: