Wednesday 8 June 2011

I've never heard silence quite this loud

It really doesn't feel like a Wednesday today.
It feels like I don't have any more exams left which is annoying because I have 5. I am mostly worried about Maths though which is on Friday. I need to go do some revision soooon.

Went to Bex's today and it was lovely except Lauren was mean lol, but when we went on the trampoline we were all giving each other electric shocks which was very funny and I'm smiling while I'm writing this just thinking about it haha.
We got Bexy a Tiffany heart shaped pendant and it looks so nice on her, I WANT ONE :P

Going to have a take away tonight (lol see what I mean it feels like the weekend or something) and I don't want to because I am gonna try and watch my weight :'(

Poop okay whatever I'll start tomorrow or not eat much tonight. Stressful times call for desperate measures (eating lots of crap and then feeling bad about it/sick). 

No comments: