Monday 6 June 2011

Breaking Dawn trailer lol

I'm in such a good mood because Maths (non-calculator) and Business are over!

I have Physics tomorrow at 1pm and Maths (calculator) on Friiiiday. But Bex's birthday is on Wednesday so we're going to hers which will be luvely.

After those exams I only have ICT, Biology and Geography which I enjoy so I am not too worried about it because I actually like revising for them. (Well Bio and Geog).

So yes, very good mood. As I expected. Even though I feel like the last 5 questions on that Maths paper were horrific. And tonight is Glee (lol never usually watch it might revise Physics), Made In Chelsea (yeyeye) and I'm going to record the MTV music awards because I thiiiink they are on tonight also.

Fun times. Okay it's 5pm now so if I do a good 4 hours tonight (- Dinner) then hopefully if I wake up early and do some more tomorrow I will feel good for Physics.

Au-revoir daaaalings

(I will look back over this next year and cringe at the fact that I said 'daaalings', but I need to remind myself. I was being Edna Mole from The Incredibles... which makes it far less cring-ey)

No comments: