Friday 3 June 2011

Everybody hurts just a little too much

Everybody hurts but it's never enough,
It's wonderful to fall,
Let's love and risk it all, 
I'd rather love just a little too much.



I really wanted to see Something Borrowed when it came out but its not in the cinema nearest to me anymore. How sad. Well today I'm doing day 2 and 3 of my 'learn maths in a week' book. And I've got an edexcel checklist for maths and I'm ticking through that hehe. 

Also I love Natasha Bedingfield so so much at the moment, well I always have. But recently all her songs are just everywhere. Strip Me, Pocket Full of Sunshine, and A Little Too Much. 
But if I ever quoted any of her lyrics I'd sound like a loser. 
I kinda wish I hadn't gone out so much this week, but I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday to properly focus on Maths and Business. And in the evenings I'll read over my Physics books.

Last night I went to see The Hangover part II which was very funny. Such a quotable film but my favourite part was when one of them got shot and Stu was just screaming. IT WUZ HIIILLARIOUS!


No comments: