Friday 10 June 2011

11 down 4 to go

So close to finishing all of my exams! By the end of next week I will only have one exam left! Actually cannot wait until Summer, I hope it's nice weather so I can get a tan. And I hope I actually go out instead of staying at home and eating all the time :( Lol that would suck...

Plans for Summer;

  1. Prom on Tuesday 28th June
  2. Wireless on Friday 1st July
  3. Cornwall with Grace and Lauren from 8th-12th July
  4. Work experience with G.K.C.S 13th-15th July
  5. Cornwall with Lauren 25th-30th July 
  6. Turkey from 13th-23rd August 
  7. GCSE Results day on 25th August (feel sick thinking about it)
  8. And in amongst all of this I must spend at least 1 day a week with Bee <3 
And I really want to buy a Diet and Fitness journal because Lauren and I are going to eat more healthy and do more exercise so it will keep me motivated because I love organizing with to-do lists and diaries etc :)  
I'm going to hers now omg she just called to say she's picking me up AHH haha I need to rush to get my stuff ready haha BYE!

No comments: