Sunday 17 June 2012

Stay sweet you sweet treat

Hello blog, I'm going to town with my mum today to get some little stuff from primark :) I'm excited. 

I'm hungry I might make some lunch soon, been listening to this song on repeat this morning. I love it, it's so cute. And I love peanut butter and jam sandwiches :))).

"Don't know if I could ever be, without you cause boy you complete me."


I'm so excited to go to Spain with Sam and his family now. It's going to be so much fun :)))))) Been buying these past couple weeks for clothes and stuff... EEK.

I had a really good weekend, I went to Bee's on Friday and we watched Friends with Benefits and then work was realllllly good. Then we had an SLT meeting gathering thing and it was soooo funny we were all just telling embarrassing stories all evening. I looOooooveeeEEe dem.

Then Sam and I had a big heart to heart conversation and now this song couldn't be more right for how I feel about him. He's lovely x

No comments: